Long, long ago, I got Twitter-tagged by my blogger friend Charlotte Jane Ivory. And here is my reaction to that event:
- If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
I've had heaps of great moments, but probably the one I'd love to relive is the first time I ever saw the Smashing Pumpkins live in concert. Or MAYBE it'd be the second time I saw them, which was a 3-hour performance in San Diego. MAGIC.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I'd probably go back in time and try to orchestrate a distinct lack of Joseph Stalin in the world.
- What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Nobody, because I'm unique and nobody is like me? This is my lazy answer because I honestly can't think of any character off the top of my head. Or even off the bottom of it.
- If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
If I could push one person off a cliff, it'd probably be Juturna from my novel NAUSICAA. Maaaaan that lady's a nasty piece of work. But it's okay, she gets her come-uppance.
- Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I want to be utterly confident in the idea that the world is my oyster, damn it. Basically I want to stop looking to other people for the kind of validation I am more than capable of giving myself.
- Describe yourself in one word.
- Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
- Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
Because somebody said I should...so I gave it a shot, and thought it pretty well rocked!
- Name at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them.
Ohhh, okay. I'll choose these people, after which I shall inform them: