I'm totally slack when it comes to Awards and acknowledging them/passing them on. But I figure since I'm having trouble deciding what to post for today's NaBloWriMo entry, I'd take the opportunity to get all caught up!
In recent times, I've received the following awards:
First off, thank you to Jenni, Dan and Jen for these awards! I really appreciate that you guys thought of me! But since I have previously won the Versatile and Irresistibly Sweet awards, I thought I'd cheat and just respond fully to the third award in that list, the 7x7 Link Award, which is entirely new to me! From Jen's example, I get the idea that I'm supposed to nominate blog posts of mine that fit the following categories:
- Most Beautiful: Oh, I don't know! I quite liked this one.
- Most Helpful: I don't tend to do 'help' posts, I tend to ramble on about whatever crap enters my mind at any given time. But I think at least a few people got something out of my CreateSpace proof copies...answering some questions blog post.
- Most Popular: Based on number of comments alone, as Jen did with hers, I'd say my First Campaigner Challenge entry wins this one. But if you look at which post has been visited the most, you'd find it was one I wrote during the A-Z blogging challenge in April, about Voltron.
- Most Controversial: I don't really do controversy on this blog. Don't get me wrong, I've made my fair share of bold political statements in various places online before, but this is my writing blog and I tend not to get too in people's faces here. However, I guess the obvious one to choose is one I wrote recently for the Peace Blogfest.
- Most Successful: What makes a blog post successful? I guess this question feels slightly like a repeat of the "Popular" one, and I could give the same answer here as I did there. But instead I'll go with my award-winning Power of Tension Blogfest entry.
- Most Underrated: After a very, very quick browse, I'd say my entry in the Inanimation Blogfest...
- Most Prideworthy: Probably this one, in which I reviewed my Goals met to that point in 2011. I have since met more, but it was cool to lay them out the way I did in this post.
Then I need to pass the award on, to 7 blogger friends:
I will tell you all that you've won, but maybe not before you stumble across the truth on your own (because I have to post this now, then run off from work!). P.S. If there are typos, I will have to fix them later! ARGH running late!