Thursday 24 April 2014

A to Z ~ Ultimate Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the




This year my A to Z theme harks back to 2012's theme, in which I listed an A-to-Z of books from my GoodReads "TBR" shelf. This year I want to revisit that list and report on which ones I've read, and what rating I gave them. Where the book hasn't been read, I'll mention other books starting with that letter I have read since 2012. ;)

"U" ... THE ULTIMATE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
Status: Not Read


Some other "U" books still on my TBR:

Uglies (Uglies, #1) - Scott Westerfeld.
Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) - Michelle Hodkin.
Undead (Undead, #1) - Kirsty McKay.
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) - Veronica Rossi.
Unmade - Carol Oates.
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) - Tahereh Mafi.
Up Close - Henriette Gyland.

8 comments:

  1. I've read the first book in that series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good one! Quite entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on my reading list so is The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried so hard to read the Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy, but I couldn't get on with it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that, like you, I haven't read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", but I would like to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yeah, that's one that should be on my to read list. Forget about it at times. I read Uglies for my post for U.

    A to Z commenter
    Reading at Dawn blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I know I've said this about every book, but if there is one book I need to read right now it's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. All I know is that 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything. ;) I don't know why, but I think 42 would make such a cool tattoo, but I should probably read the book and turn the legal tattoo age first. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book has been on my list of to read books forever now! I even have the ebook downloaded yet never seem to pick it up :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!