Monday 28 April 2014

A to Z ~ Xs




This year my A to Z theme harks back to 2012's theme, in which I listed an A-to-Z of books from my GoodReads "TBR" shelf. This year I want to revisit that list and report on which ones I've read, and what rating I gave them. Where the book hasn't been read, I'll mention other books starting with that letter I have read since 2012. ;)

"X" ... XS (AN ALLIE ARMINGTON MYSTERY, #2)
Status: Not Read


Some other "X" books still on my TBR:

X President, the - Philip Baruth
Xenocide (The Ender Quintet, #3) - Orson Scott Card.
Xingu - Edith Wharton.
xo (46. Ascending, #1) - Sherrie Cronin.
Xone of Contention (Xanth, #23) - Piers Anthony.

11 comments:

  1. Never knew there were so many interesting sounding X books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually found quite a few X books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure there'd be a lot of books with X's in their titles, but I was wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if I've ever read a book starting with X, and you've managed to read FIVE in the past two years!

    xx Rachel
    Favorite Book Covers: XVI vs X Isle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read them yet - they're on my TBR. :)

      Delete
  5. I don't think I've ever read a book beginning with X!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprised you found some books with X titles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover...but I kind of want to read this just because of the cover...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty cool isn't it? :) hopefully the book is as well. hehe

      Delete
  8. I'm intrigued by the cover too....and the fact it's a mystery!
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cool you found X books. It's hard to find them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!