Wednesday 16 April 2014

A to Z ~ Neverending Story, the

***Once again, I owe a lot of people comments - but I just spent 20 minutes trying to leave ANY comment, ANYWHERE, and I think I managed to leave one ... Kyra, that's yours. :P So I will have to return comments when my internet next feels like cooperating. Sorry. :( ***



This year my A to Z theme harks back to 2012's theme, in which I listed an A-to-Z of books from my GoodReads "TBR" shelf. This year I want to revisit that list and report on which ones I've read, and what rating I gave them. Where the book hasn't been read, I'll mention other books starting with that letter I have read since 2012. ;)

"N" ... THE NEVERENDING STORY
Status: Not Read



Some other "N" books still on my TBR:

Near Witch, the - Victoria Schwab.
Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro.
Night Sky - Jolene Perry.
Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult.
North and South - Elizabeth Gaskell.
Not Your Average Fairy Tale - Chantele Sedgwick.
Not Your Fault - Cheyanne Young.
Notebook, the - Nicholas Sparks.
Nothing Special - Geoff Herbach.

21 comments:

  1. I've only seen the movie. And I guess it's because of the age when I saw it, I just didn't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one I haven't read or seen. And I know I'm in a very small minority but I can't stand Nicholas Sparks' books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have North and South on one of my book cases. I loved the Television series with Patrick Swayze, so when I saw this book at a thrift store I snatched it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was one of my favorites as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I beat my record today! I've read Night Sky, Not Your Average Fairy Tale, and the Notebook. I want to read North and South...love that sort of book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Neverending Story is a classic now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The movie was epic, but I've never read the book. So many lovelies in your list of suggestions...

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. North and South caught my attention... wasn't it a TV series back in the day? Or was that a different North and South?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a North and South miniseries in the 80s based on John Jakes' book.

      Delete
    2. The one I am talking about is one that was made into a miniseries, starring Richard Armitage. Yummmyyyyy.

      Delete
  9. I read The Neverending Story aloud to my best friend (who is four years younger than I am). And I can vouch for Never Let Me Go, which is also wonderful. (Movie was crap though.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Notebook is definitely worth reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never read any of these books. I think I saw the end of The Neverending Story when my children were watching it way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did see Neverending Story. We thought it was a good children's movie. I have also read The Notebook and liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I read it, but it's been a long, long time. I also liked the Notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good book. I also read The Notebook, and Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes is on my TBR shelf. I may look into the other suggestions. :-)
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Trisha - again I haven't read any but at least recognise a few and now I need to read some of them .. and will note the comments ..

    It's always good to have book lists around .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult books you mentioned on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came to squee over how much I love the Neverending Story.. never thought I'd see my own book on the list! Do you use mobi or epub files? I'll send you a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very awesome of you! :) I use mobi :) I already have Motorcross Me on my Kindle ready to read, but look forward to reading all your books. :D

      Delete
  18. I read 19 Minutes. It's very emotional.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!