Friday 11 April 2014

A to Z ~ Jacob's Room



This year my A to Z theme harks back to 2012's theme, in which I listed an A-to-Z of books from my GoodReads "TBR" shelf. This year I want to revisit that list and report on which ones I've read, and what rating I gave them. Where the book hasn't been read, I'll mention other books starting with that letter I have read since 2012. ;)

"J" ... JACOB'S ROOM
Status: Not Read

Some other "J" books still on my TBR:

Jane - April Lindner.
Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park, #1) - Michael Crichton.
Just the Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James.
Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2) - Beth Fantaskey.
Juliet - Anne Fortier.
Jenny Pox (Paranormals, #1) - J.L. Bryan.
Jaws - Peter Benchley.
Just Deserts - Eric Walters.

15 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these. I saw the movies of both Jaws and Jurassic Park but couldn't make it through either book when I tried to read them. That was a long time ago though, maybe I'd like them better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't either but I did read "Jacob Have I Loved" by Katherine Paterson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these. Like the comment above I have read Jacob Have I Loved. Books are a great theme for A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to read Jurassic Park! Believe me, it won't take you long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but I do need to read Jurassic Park. I love the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another J that is definitely worthy of this list is Jane Eyre. :)

    Jurassic Park has been a book I've wanted to read for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I HAVE read Jane Eyre. I wonder why I didn't have that on my list... weird. :P Will have to investigate that!

      Delete
    2. Hang on - I know why! I'm only counting books read since 2012 :P

      Delete
  7. I haven't read any of those books, though my ex might've given me a copy of Jurassic Park awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read Jaws and Jurassic Park, which was actually quite fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope, did not read any of these...
    Great post, good luck with the challenge!
    Evalina, This and that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jurassic Park is a fun read. I can also highly recommend Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jacob's Room is on my reading list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I've read any of Woolf's novels...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many books out there. I haven't had the pleasure of reading these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!