For the Lunar Lovin' blogfest, we had to go outside on January 27th and take pics of the full moon. Below are the results of my experiments with my "even more crap than most crap point-and-shoot cameras" camera:
|Through the tree branches|
|Through the tree with flash|
Now onto the and Reintroduce Yourself blogfest, and here are the basic guidelines:
Simply take a moment and tell us something interesting about yourself. Anything. It can be about writing. Or blogging. Or a hidden talent. Perhaps you’re in the Witness Protection Program.For my post I thought I'd just expand on what's already visible on my blogger profile description:
- I'm a Western Australian writer - yep, been writing since I was a little kid, and I've got the archive of hand-written stories to prove it
- , singer-songwriter - singing also runs in my family, which is notorious for harmonising. I grew up singing, and in my mid-20s started songwriting
- , fine artist - another thing I've done since I was a kid, and for longer even than I've been writing. One of my goals this year is to get back into my fine art
- and traveller - I've travelled since before exiting the womb, and either it was in my blood to begin with or was a gene I inherited from my dad. ;) I've travelled a lot, including 2 world trips, but I still have a lot more to do!
- . I'm also a cat lover - indeed I am a cat person, maybe because I grew up with them. I also claim it's 'cause I'm a Leo, but I know Leos who aren't cat fans. I think I'm becoming allergic, but I persist 'cause j'adore ze kittehs
- and a rabid music fan. - as a non-religious person, I had to have something to cling to - ha - and I guess it turned out to be music. Music is my religion, it's my oxygen and I spend quality time with it every single day.