Sunday 15 May 2011

A blog worth following

Okay, so there are heaps of those! But I wanted to share this particular blog, especially after seeing the latest entry in it, one dedicated to old photographs of cat ladies.

The blog is Vintage Everyday and this is the description:

DENOTING SOMETHING OF HIGH QUALITY, SOMETHING FROM THE PAST OR cHARACTERISTIC OF THE BEST PERIOD

It features photographs on all sorts of different themes, but I can say that every single entry that gets posted is fascinating in some way. I personally love the really old photos, but it's also really awesome to see old photos of famous people, including legendary musicians and the like.

So yeah, just wanted to share my love of this blog and recommend that you all check it out too, if you haven't already!

9 comments:

  1. I love vintage so I'm sure I'll enjoy a peek at this blog. Thanks Trisha for the heads up.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photo's are phenominal. I love old photographs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this site! Thanks for recommending it. The pictures would make great writing prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome site recommend. I agree with Lauri - what a great way to come up with new story ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trisha, sounds like a great site!
    Have you received mine or Raquel Burns' emails about critique group?
    Cheers
    my email is kerrinhearfield AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it'd be of interest to a fair few of you :)

    Kerrin, I've emailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are great - I love the one with the guy with the battle axe, I don't have words for what I saw there.

    I became a follower, that blog is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great blog! I love old photos, I signed up to follow right away. Love the cat ladies!
    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're great huh? :) There's always something quirky/unexpected coming up on that blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!