Um, yeah...this is gonna be another of those "Argh, think of anything that starts with X!" blog posts. Because it's X, man!
Hey wait, that reminds me of X-men.
Okay, so here's a list:
- X-men - well, you know. Wolverine...I love that movie. I love...certain scenes...from that movie. Like the running-across-a-field-naked scene...yeah...
- xylophones - I do recall playing one of these, back in the days when I was getting piano lessons from my aunty (she's a music teacher, and has always taught piano on the side too).
- X-Files, the - I own the entire series on DVD, and it's definitely one of my all-time faves. I even liked the last two seasons which scarcely featured our hero and heroin at all.
- xenophobia - of this, I am not a fan!
- Xenophon - a Greek historian, soldier and mercenary who wrote in the 4th century B.C. Go Xen!!
- Also, here is a bunch of animals whose names start with the letter x.
Aaand for the heck of it...some songs beginning with X:
- "X-Static" - one of my favourite songs by the Foo Fighters, from their debut album.
- "X-Ray Eyes" - by Guster, a band whose albums I do not own but intend to in future.
- "Xanadu" - Olivia Newton John; this song always reminds me of my friend Jen. Hehe.
- "Xtal" - by Aphex Twin. I haven't heard many of this guy's songs yet, but this one is totally awesome! Far less disturbing than "Window Licker" was (mostly the video clip...lol).
And that's it - consider yourself Xd!