Sunday 24 April 2011

Every time I think I don't have to post for at least one day...

...something comes up and I feel the absolute complete compulsion to post something!



This time it's Evil Editor's anniversary party, and QUITE the party it is! This is the 5th anniversary for Evil Editor, and I think that's cool! There are fun times to be had, and more importantly, prizes to be won! So go on over and check it out. And read the fun messages people have left already for Evil Editor on the Toasts & Roasts page. I know they entertained me. ;)

But not nearly as much as EE's blog does.

9 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of Evil Edito before, will check it out.
    cheers,
    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil Editor is a lot of fun! :D I do recommend following the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the three day party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. I am always ready for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh neat! I'm glad I saw this. EE featured the opening for my MG once upon a time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, I bet that was fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! Didn't crush me too much, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!