Finish current edit of SUNDOWN and order proof copy- this was achieved early on in the year
- Finish latest edit of SUNDOWN (then look for a beta-reader!) - ongoing, as I recently went on about at length. And I should change that to beta-reader(s)
Win NaNoEdMo 2011- my original aim was to edit FIRE, then that goal changed to editing DAPHNE, and then I thought, Oh whatever, just edit! So for the entire month to date I have been editing SUNDOWN, and I finally achieved 50 hours of editing a day ago. So that's another goal struck off the list
- Write 52 short stories, one per week, for the Chrysalis Experiment - weeks 1-12 are done, now I'm waiting on week 13 to begin!
- Write at least once a week in the blog - ha. I've been over-achieving here, what with all those blogfests!
- Win NaNoWriMo 2011 - obviously I can't do this yet ;)
- Finish off first draft of STORM - I did some of this early in the year but haven't revisited it since becoming obsessed by SUNDOWN revisions
- Complete a preliminary read-through/edit of NAUSICAA - I've done work on chapter 1, but nothing since early March
- Read more than 21 books (goal is 25) in 2011 - currently I have read 10, and am on my 11th
- Participate in A'vron's Book Club : Classics, reading 1 classic novel per month for 2011 - so far we've done 2 months, and I've participated in both.
In other words, I'm well on track with my goals!
In other news, I reformatted all my labels. What does this say about me? It says I'm a total weirdo! But I think those who have been reading for a while already got this sense. Hehe. Anyway, it's easier to figure out which labels are for my novels, because they're the ones in caps. The exception being ABNA, which of course is not my novel. I also combined the formerly separate labels for movies and TV into one label (TV and Movies), and discovered you can't put an ampersand in your labels. D'oh! I also got rid of the highly redundant "writing" tag. Um, yeah, most of it's about writing so... ;)
The A-Z is coming up, and I haven't planned a thing. But why would I, a natural pantser, plan out such things? I haven't planned out the majority of my blogfests either. I guess I prefer to go where the mood takes me on any given day! Should make for a fun month!