- eaten a big and delicious breakfast at a friend's place following NYE celebrations last night;
- finished re-watching all the Harry Potter movies, and become suitably depressed as a result;
- taken my cats for a walk - or rather, been taken for a walk by my cats; it's a thing with them (yes, my cats are weirdos);
- eaten really bad take-out for dinner;
- thought about the fact that after this week I'm back at work!
I'm sure I did other things, but I'm in a bit of a holiday haze right now so those other things are escaping my thoughts.
I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve. Probably the highlight for me was when the Bon Jovi DVD reached a live version of "Always" and we all started dancing around my friend's kitchen and singing to each other about how we will love each other, aaaaalways.
It's been an uncharacteristically cool Christmas and New Year's around here, even if our friends in the Eastern States are sweltering. I have to say it's a really special treat when temps only reach, say, 25 celsius at this time of year.
I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!
Anyway, I guess I just wanted to put up a simple post without any pictures (because I have none at the ready to put up), just to say Happy New Year to all of you - and let's make 2014 a great one!
I think I'm going to go and set my yearly GoodReads goal, at least if the widget is available yet.