It's time yet again for WEP, the monthly hop hosted by Denise at L'Aussie writing. You can check out January's blog list here. And now here is a bit of info about this month's theme:
It's time for the sign-up for our first challenge of 2014 - NEW BEGINNINGS. Whatever comes to mind that expresses NEW BEGINNINGS - you may want to share a true story, a fictional story, post photos that typify NEW BEGINNINGS...whatever you want, it's your choice!
So, with that out of the way, I thought I'd just put up a little list of new beginnings I'm anticipating experiencing this year (and I must admit that I haven't really done much editing of this list, but now that I've written it I'm going to publish it here on my blog):
- I will begin to be completely student loan free sometime around the middle of this year!
- I will begin a new travelling phase when I order a new passport at some point, since both of mine have long since expired (I have a British and Australian passport)
- I will begin to very much enjoy my built-in bookshelves at home - once they've been built in, anyway
- I will begin yoga again, at some point this year
- I will begin to drink from a brand new bottle of Bailey's, at some point (I haven't had my beloved Bailey's in quite a while now)
- I will begin a new life wherein I no longer have the Brothers' Grimm fairytales on my GoodReads "currently reading" list, and,
- I will begin to read Ursula le Guin's Earthsea series at long last!
I think that will do for now.
P.S. Achieved my first goal from my list - rewriting LOST, MISSING, GONE. Neeeext!
P.P.S. Just finished reading Mina Lobo's THAT FATAL KISS, and loved it.