June 15th - Qurious Quirks Blogfest
- On June 15th, post questions or a small writing prompt relating to quirks on your blog and challenge others to answer in the comments. You must accept your own challenge. You can answer using one of your characters, someone you know in real life, or yourself.
- Go to at least two other blogs and accept their challenges. I will repost the Linky at the end of my own blogfest entry on June 15th.
June 20-22nd - Favourite Book Challenge Blogfest
- Pick your top five favorite books
- Between Jun 20 and 22, write one line of what each book is about and then write one line of why you liked it. Think of it like a twitter pitch for other people’s work. Semi-colons are cheating, but you can use them anyway.
- Go to other blogs and discuss the books.
- If you do not keep a blog, put your challenge in the comments on the day of the event.
June 27th - Lovin' the Language Blogfest
- Pick any five lines (yes, it can be a few short lines that roll together. That's okay, and is probably what I'll do) from one of your WIPs. If you're feeling shy, and don't want to share from your own work, share from something you LOVE.
So there you go, some fun blogfests in works!!
In other news, my fellow writer/blogger Jenni Merritt is having a Race to 100 contest, wherein as soon as she hits 100 followers somebody gon' get a prize! I follow Jenni's blog already of course, but I do highly recommend that the rest of you follow it too! Jenni's a great chick!
And that's all I have to say! No really, I'm serious!!