Once again, I missed the deadline, but oh well, I'm going to do this blogfest anyway! My friend Brooke is hosting it, and I believe in many parts of the world it's still the 15th, so you can still sign up & participate! Do that HERE.
The blogfest involves this:
- Sign up in the Linky. You do not have to be a follower to participate nor do you have to post the badge on your blog. However, both would be appreciated.
- On June 15th, post questions or a small writing prompt relating to quirks on your blog and challenge others to answer in the comments. You must accept your own challenge. You can answer using one of your characters, someone you know in real life, or yourself.
- Go to at least two other blogs and accept their challenges. I will repost the Linky at the end of my own blogfest entry on June 15th. - Brooke
Anyway, onto my entry! I'm going to ask questions of my character Edgar D., who I really love even though he's a bit of a bitter and twisted bastard. I also want to ask the same questions of my character Ever B., who is...well, wait and see.
- So, Edgar and Ever, how'd you get to this point in your lives?
Ed: Shit happened, and then I...well, I did almost die a few times. But narrowly avoided that particular fate. Basically, though, time passed and now here I am.
Ev: Sometimes I really do think I floated down on a rainbow - or was it a cloud - or maybe on the wings of a stork. Aliens were potentially involved...
- Do you believe in fate?
Ed: I believe in shit happening for no particular reason. So I guess that's a no?
Ev: Fate is like the substance of one's soul unfurling into the light, and...questing. Ever-questing.
- What do you love most about music?
Ed: It's a way to purge the body of the poison that builds up inside. Plus, it pays the bills.
Ev: It's like a weeping willow tree in a breeze... Or sometimes not in a breeze. Sometimes just standing there...rustling.
- What do you love most about life?
Ed: It's got to end sometime, right?
Ev: It's just so full of beauty...
- Do you have any pets?
Ed: Hey, listen now...the rumours aren't true - I'm not completely evil. I wouldn't subject any living creature to my company.
Ev: I've got pets in my heart. Pets in my soul. Pets all around... Is that what you meant?
So, have at it! Answer these if you want. :P