- I put an offer on a villa/mini house/thingy (I've seen it referred to as all these things and more), and am now waiting for settlement
- I have 5 years' worth of accumulated "stuff" to sort through ahead of a potential early May move
- I'm digitising all my old paperwork that I don't need to keep in paper form
- I'm trying to figure out what furniture/other stuff to take with me and what to leave
The result of the above is that:
- I haven't actually written a new word or revised an old one during March
- I don't have an A to Z theme picked out yet (got a few ideas but nothing has seized me)
Thankfully, I'm not all that stressed about any of the above. I am very happy that it's almost the Easter long weekend and I will get a few more days than usual over the weekend to hang out at home chillaxing (and "sorting", of course). I have stocked up on junk food and wine, and I've got my DVDs all lined up too. heh. But I think this post probably explains my absence and the fact that I still haven't got through visiting all the participants of the top 10 movies blogfest, let alone the other blogfests/hops I've participated in lately.
I still intend to get all that done, as well as getting back to all my creative stuff...and deciding once and for all on an A to Z theme. Obviously the A to Z is the most pressing, but other than that I might just keep meandering for a while longer.
It's kind of nice, actually!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a very safe and happy Easter holiday. :) I think I'll be posting once more before March ends, with my latest travel post, but as of April you'll be seeing me a lot!