It's amazing how quickly it happens, isn't it? Already, the first week of January is over! I went back to work on January 2, so I'm mostly back in the swing of things. But I guess you could say I'm making slow and steady progress, intentionally.
I'm on track with week 1's goals, and I have:
- Reviewed a Grimm story (so easy with the ones that are only 2 pages long!)
- Created a new piece of art
- Wrote 1k of new material (working on IVY NIGHT)
- Revised a chapter (from SUNDOWN II)
- Sorted out some crap in my spare room, the room where I put the crap I have nowhere else to put
- Did a blog post, and
- Sorted 100 photos.
I didn't attend a body balance class, because my usual class fell on New Year's Day, but as of this week I'll be getting right back into that.
Then there are the goals on my "main goals" page.
- I changed my blog's style a bit, but what you currently see is a temporary style while I play around with other potential designs. I had another one that was a LOT bolder, but I was a bit fearful it would break people's brains. Still, I think I'll eventually put up a poll and ask people to vote on their preferences :)
- I read my first new book of 2013 (a library book, no less!)
- I scanned a bunch of photos from my 1998 trip.
So I think that sums up my first week.
How has your first week of 2013 gone?