Today is the second monthly "instalment" of Write...Edit...Publish, hosted by L'Aussie Writer Denise Covey. Denise used to co-host the RomanticFridayWriters monthly bloghop, but when that came to an end she decided to kick off WEP. Each month there is a different prompt and you can be creative in how you "answer" the prompt, as shown below:
It's time to sign up for the September WEP blogfest. This time the prompt is MOVING ON. FLASH FICTION, POETRY, NON-FICTION, PLAYSCRIPTS, ARTWORKS, PHOTOGRAPHY...all welcome! Treat the prompt as you wish!
- SUBMIT your name to the Inlinkz list below NOW if you wish to participate
- CREATE your entry according to the monthly theme - September - MOVING ON.
- EDIT your entry until it sparkles
- POST your entry on your blog on the date shown - Check out the clock on WEP which is set to Brisbane, Australian time. Post on September 20 your time. Remember to state feedback preferences (full critique to general comments) and whether your work is copyrighted - ©
- READ other entries, giving feedback as requested
For my entry this month I thought I would just share a bit of very old Paintbrush artwork which I think suits the theme pretty well (which, no, I have not edited since it was created):
The theme I see in this picture is ... "This gal's moving on and, man, you were too slow to nab her when you had the chance! Look at that sassy broad - yep, you're regrettin' it now aren't ya?"