The song is "Eyesore", by a band called Women. I can't really remember how I found the song or the band, but I have a feeling it was by looking at "Similar Artists" on Last.fm (similar to who? I can't remember that either!). Last.fm for me is a great source of new music. There is just something about this song that I find magical. You have to listen to the whole song (yes, it's kind of long) to hear what I'm talking about. And it may well be just me, but I just love the outro to the song. It's gorgeous! Anyway, that's the song I listened to most this week, with a close runner up being from Tool.
Now, for the miscellany promised in this post's title:
- Although I haven't changed any of my blog settings, I suddenly cannot edit posts (etc.) directly from my blog's "front" face. I have to actually go into the Dashboard or the Design area and edit from there. It irritates me.
- My travels this year have been delayed by a week, cutting into my A-Z blogging challenge time even further than they were before. I'm going to have to pre-write and schedule my posts (and hope that Blogger doesn't mess with me). True to my pantser form, I prefer to write blog posts with very little (or no) prior planning. So this feels unnatural to me.
- I'm on track with my weekly goals, and yet every time I feel that I have the chance to get ahead, I slack off and squander the opportunity! At least I can say my procrastination skills are as finely honed as ever!
- My head cutty cutty-ness #2 is over and done with, my sutures are out and I feel mostly human again. But only mostly! hehe
- I reached 400 followers! Thank you so much everyone who follows my blog. I will say on this note that, in the early days of this blog, I wasn't aware that it was etiquette to follow everyone back that followed you (where it was possible to find their blog, at least)...so a lot of people who follow me may not have been followed in turn. If that's you, let me know and I shall endeavour to hunt you down (did that sound creepy?).
- For those who participated in the Critique my Blog blogfest, I haven't got around to all your blogs yet, but I will be doing so in the next little while. And thank you to all who gave me critique. I have implemented some changes as a result already, and intend to think about doing more as well.
- I like chocolate.
Okay, that's about it for now, so I'm going to sign off...at least after wishing all of you a very happy remainder of your weekends!