Versatile Blogger (new badge!) and Kreativ Blogger awards, from Lara Schiffbauer
A while back, I was awarded these two badge thingies above by Lara Schiffbauer (who is totally cool if you haven't found out yet! Go visit her blog!). I've won the Versatile Blogger award before, but this one is a new style of badge, so I had to show it off! Still, I'm going to focus on the Kreative Blogger award, since that's a newey!
What it's about: I'm thinking it means being creative, but with different spelling. Right?
What I have to do: Tell you 6 things about myself...
- In general, I'm pretty uncreative with spelling - I like to spell things the traditional (Australian English) way! I'm very stubborn in that regard
- I don't particularly consider myself a patriot, and I get rather irritated with hot-headed patriotic idiots who insist on believing they're better than anyone else on earth just because they were born on a certain chunk of land
- One of the songs I hate most in the entire universe is "Love Shack" by the B-52s. I'm sorry, but I just can't love it!!
- I hate it when I see CD's or DVD's (or similar collections of letters) written that way, with the apostrophe. It's not like you're saying "Yes, I'm going to CD's place, you know my friend CD?" and if you're doing it 'cause you think that there are letters missing (which, of course, there are), well why not write it as C'D's then?
- I really hate summer, and yet I seem to live in the summer capital of the bloody world, and I don't want to move anywhere (despite the fact that living here under the hole in the ozone layer has probably contributed greatly to the skin cancer problem I'm having at present - thankfully it's all benign, but it's still a pain...in the forehead!)
- For the first time in forever, right now I'm feeling like I do not want to travel for many years to come (I have been travelling on and off for the past 5 years and I'm a bit over being broke because of it, quite frankly).