- Complete rough draft of DANNA
- Complete rough draft of VICTORIOUS
- Complete rough draft of CARNIVAL
- Complete rough draft of TURKEY BOURKE
- Complete rough draft of JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE OFFICE
- Complete rough draft of RAGEWATER book 1
- Complete rough draft of SOMANA
- Complete Draft #2 of FIRE
- Complete Draft #2 of DAPHNE, weaving in more of Carly's story
- Complete Draft #2 of SQUEAKY
- Complete Draft #2 of EXCISION (oh my. This one is a huuuuge undertaking. Will basically need a rewrite)
- Finish any unfinished stories from The Chrysalis Experiment 2011 (which would be the majority of them)
- Get all caught up on reading the Catrina Chronicles
- Read all the eBooks by my blogging friends that I have waiting for me (and the print books by them too).
- Read any Chrysalis stories by my fellow organisers that I have not yet read!
I think that's all?! Except for all the other stories/novels I'm not mentioning in the list above, and "all that other stuff", like NaNo 2012, BuNoWriMo, writing in the blog, reading books in general and writing music (which will more than likely relate to Chrysalis 2012 for me next year). And whatever else I'm forgetting.
In the immortal words of Bill and Ted, "The clock's tickin', dude."