One of my goals for a while now has been to read as many of my blogger writer friends' books as I can. Sometimes these authors are people I don't really know but am still only aware of because of the writer blogger community I'm a part of. But often they're people I do consider to be friends.
I did make quite a bit of progress this year, with reading the following books:
- Breakthrough - Stephen Tremp
- That Fatal Kiss - Mina Lobo
- Healing Summer - Elizabeth Seckman
- Reborn - Cherie Reich
- CassaStar - Alex J. Cavanaugh
- CassaFire - Alex J. Cavanaugh
- CassaStorm - Alex J. Cavanaugh
- Motocross Me - Cheyanne Young
- Three Daves - Nicki Elson
- The Trouble With Flying - Rachel Morgan
- The Shadows Trilogy - Jolene Perry
- Not Your Fault - Cheyanne Young
- Nobody Knows - Kyra Lennon
- Dragonfly - Leigh Talbot Moore
- Strength - Carrie Butler
And I'm currently reading:
- The Summer I Found You - Jolene Perry
Obviously I still have heaps of books yet to read, that you guys have written. But I'm quite happy with the progress I made this year.
A goal in the new year is to use some of my "leftover at the end of pay period" dollars & cents to buy copies of your books that I haven't bought yet. But that will probably be a slow, gradual process. For now, I've got plenty of your books still on my Kindle not yet read. And I also have at least one or two print copies on my bookshelves to read, too. Wheeee!