Eh, cuteish I guess, but I'm more of a cat person. Anyway, I want to thank Brooke for the award! But I also want to fulfill the requirements of the award, which according to some guy, somewhere, are as follows (thanks for the description Michael. hehe):
"List five books, films, or TV programs that I've read, watched, or followed in the last 12 months."
Here are my five!
- TV: MEDIUM - got season 6 on DVD and am one episode away from finishing. I know it's just more of the same, but I love this show.
- MOVIE: HARRY POTTER #7 (pt 2) - still like the books better, but the movie was pretty satisfactory too. So ends an era!
- BOOK: FLASH BURNOUT by L.K. Madigan - I feel bad that I only heard of this lady when she got sick, and only remembered her again when she had passed. This book was pure genius, I loved it. RIP L.K.
- TV: LIFE - I bought seasons 1-2 (the full series) in one package and watched them earlier in the year. Loved them, and would have liked to see the series continue.
- MOVIE: THE LIBRARIAN II: RETURN TO KING SOLOMAN'S MINES - this series is one of the most terrible I've seen. Ever. I have yet to watch #3, and I can't imagine it's going to get any better with that one.
Now...do I really want to pass this on, or not?? I'm thinking yes, and I'm thinking that I'm going to pass it onto...
Have fun, Jenni!
In other news, I also have a meme that Brooke passed onto me...but that's just going to have to wait, as this entry is long enough as is! Also, I'm planning on starting my Globetrotter series soon. So watch out for the first entry!