Sunday 22 November 2020

I'm a NaNo winner for 2020

 

Tis official - I am a NaNo winner for 2020!

This has been a pretty good year NaNo-wise. I first finished one of my unfinished projects, a novella that is part of my SUNDOWN series and one that has been hanging around for years.

Next, I moved back into another unfinished project (FOLLOW) which I had been struggling with somewhat, having neared the 'saggy middle'. I got over that hurdle and moved into calmer waters, so the writing went well.

I've hit 50k, and will keep going for the rest of November (and beyond, I assume). I'd love to get this story finished as well.

I'm a little sad that I didn't get to start my new project (titled HOME), but maybe I can do my very first Camp NaNoWriMo next year and work on that story for that.

My critique partner has also had a great NaNo, and has already hit 50k as well. So we're both pretty happy with how we've gone, and no doubt we'll be helping each other in the critiquing department with what we've written sometime in the near future.

How is your writing going? I hope you're having some successes too, even if you don't do NaNoWriMo!

A FOLLOW playlist: https://www.last.fm/user/earthcrossing/playlists/11908723

4 comments:

  1. Well done on hitting it early and finishing several projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome!!! Congrats!!
    I'm still slogging along quietly... puff, puff, puff... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trisha - well done ... sounds that you've both done good - and as you say there'll be a bit more time ... just take care and all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!