- The ay to zee challenge (2011) wrap up post! (4553 visits)
- Every time I think I don't have to post for at least one day... (3240 visits)
- Travel Series: NEW ZEALAND (650 visits)
- A-Z blogging challenge "V" - Voltron (and...) (539 visits)
- Did I Notice Your Book? - blogfest (473 visits)
Some of those I can understand being popular on their own merit, i.e. the one about my 1998 travels in New Zealand (NZ is so in right now, thanks to LotR and so on), and maybe the Voltron post - I mean, Voltron is legendary! Seriously, though, I really do think that these posts get so many visits only because they're listed as most popular and already have heaps of visits. For e.g., the "Every time I think..." post consists of very little of great value, and yet it's my 2nd most popular post by far.
What do you think?